[ale] couple questions

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 14:32:45 EST 2002

1. awhile back someone mentioned an adheasive or something that you put
between the cpu and the heat sink that increases the heat transfer.

what was it and where do you get it?

2. my modem has been giving me trouble lately.
it will give me one good use per boot.  i've tried removing it and
reinstalling it.  moving it to different to slots. . . .

is there a way to get linux to redetect my modem with out rebooting.
it is an ISA 33.6

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux