[ale] ksu

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 8 10:01:16 EST 2002

I've not heard anything back on the meeting issues as KSU.

I'd really like to hear from a couple of groups of folks.

I know there is no real governing body within the ALE, but I would like
to hear how folks feel about the issue of having meetings at KSU being
linked to the student chapter of the ACM.  Point is, there's no cost to
it, no requirements, except that the meeting would be initially
introduced as an ACM meeting.  As noted, it's purely a loop hole to get
around the schools requirements that meetings be connected to some
school organization.

For those of you who expressed interest in the meetings (last count
there were over 15), I'd like to hear suggestions for time/date, for
these meetings.

Or has the interest in this subsided??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net