[ale] source control/patch management system

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Thu Mar 7 10:41:08 EST 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:33:18AM -0500, Tommie M. Jones wrote:
> I am looking for software that will handle source control and force
> users to enter Bug tracking numbers to correlate with the revision
> level of files.

I don't know that you will find this (off-the-shelf && open-source)
... there are several commercial (and very expensive) packages to do
this.  I have also done great things with CVS and wrappers.  I'd be
happy to work with you off-line to cover some basics, if you're
interested.

I just started looking at a CM pattern language called Streamed Lines.
If you're into CM and related stuff, google for it...PDF by Brad
Appleton.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Oh, dear. 'Got up, was sick, wanted to
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : die.' Not much of a gripping read,