[ale] I am confused!!!

Ron Nottingham nottingham at alltel.net
Thu Mar 7 09:53:40 EST 2002

Ken, I got one of those a few weeks back.  I had a coherent message, and
also came with an attachment.  It was a virus/worm of some sort.  It
doesn't do anything on Linux, but I sent it to my Win pc, run Norton,
and it come up with a virus (don't remember which, I've slept since
then).

Whoever it is sending them is not a clever spammer or stupid user, more
like a clever user.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA