[ale] ipchains -L output takes a Loooooong time to complete

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at ptek.com
Wed Mar 6 11:29:49 EST 2002

	ipchains -L -n
	to avoid dns lookup

On 6 Mar 2002, Gene Matthews wrote:

#I have recently upgraded a few boxes to RH7.2 (from 7.0).  On one of
#them, the 'ipchains -L' output take a couple of minutes to complete.  I
#haven't had a whole lot of time to look at it yet, but I was wondering
#if anyone else has seen this type of behavior before?
#
#
#--
#Gene Matthews
#Matthews Midrange Consulting, Inc.
#(678) 923-8327
#(877) 882-6291 (toll free)
#http://mmc-inc.com
#
#
#---
#This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
#sent to listmaster at ale dot org.
#

Jerry Z. Yu					+1-404-262-8544 (O)
Systems Engineer				z.yu at ptek.com