[ale] Does Certification Matter

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Mar 4 15:46:38 EST 2002

It absolutely DOES matter. While it may be true that cert'n isn't
necessarily a harbinger of productivity, it IS true that SEVERAL employers
are looking for Java certs on re'sume's. And it could be advatageous for
you to "prove" your Java knowledge, since most Java opps these days seem to
be along the lines of "2-3 years exp. required".