[ale] ATL Co-locs?

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Fri Mar 1 10:20:42 EST 2002

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 01:24:01AM -0500, Eric Webb wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a local Atlanta co-loc'er for the 'poor' hobbyist?
>
> Broadband isn't a wide option out here in the boonies and Charter
> refuses to open port 80. :(

www.capitalinternet.com ... I've been with them for over a year, and
am very happy.  They have pretty reasonable rates, and very good
network infrastructure.  Plus, they have a great referral plan...so
please be sure to mention me.  =)

Let me know if you have any questions, or email
vlad at capitalinternet.com.  He's a great guy.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Yo ho, it's hot, the sun is not a place
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : where we could live."