[ale] Linux on Laptops

MCover geek0goddess at netscape.net
Sat Jun 29 20:46:28 EDT 2002

Hello,
I install RH 7.3 on a HP Omnibook 6000, dual boot with M$ XP, also HP Omnibook 500, seems like RH 7.3 play well with others, and yep, is not the other way around. The only problem (so far) that i have is the OB6000 does not reboot, I have to hit the reset button ever single time, the OB500 is ok. There is a really cool site for Linux on Laptop http://www.linux-laptop.net/  --maybe you already hit this site

Good Luck