[ale] Linux on Laptops

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Sat Jun 29 09:34:33 EDT 2002

I have had good luck with the Sony Vaio laptops.  Also know people that
have Dell laptops and they are great with Linux.  The best thing to do
is investigate before buying.

My Vaio had some issues but with a few searches on google I found
someone who had all the kernel mods to get around the USB issues.
Overall for the money I like Sony.

Chris Woodruff
PrimeHarbor Technologies, Inc.
www.primeharbor.com