[ale] Remember When.....

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jun 28 16:33:35 EDT 2002

Come on folks, I know I was one of the worst on the recent OT postings,
but I think we're getting out of hand here.  I've certainly had more to
say, but have kept my comments to myself in order to stem the flow of
the OT stuff today.

ALE does have a charter, I don't know that it's documented anywhere, but
  new lists that are totally unrelated to Linux just shouldn't be a part
of that particular domain.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net