[ale] Palladium/MS: ideas for retaliation - WAY, WAY, WAY OTnow!!!

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Jun 28 15:59:18 EDT 2002

Sorry - meant to include examples - thats what the footnotes were for ;)

Virtually all disease can be cured with a lifestyle change (mainly diet and
exercise).  Acute stages of certain diseases may require treatment - most
effective for virtually all diseases is a combination of herbal treatments
(read some on Dr Schulzes formulas, which are the ones I use, here:
www.800herbdoc.com/abp/index3.html) and ozone - ozone steam sauna and/or
insufflation being the best way to treat with ozone (read all about it here:
www.ozoneservices.com)

As for clean energy - most people believe that the purpose of Prohibition in
the 20's was to keep people from drinking.  It was not.  It was to prevent
alcohol from becoming the fuel of choice (as it was well on its way to
becoming) for the internal combustion engine.  Then you have Nikola Teslas
work which was stolen by the government right after his 'death' (most likely
murder) (all of his papers, experiments, notebooks, etc, *all* of them, were
removed fropm his labs the night he 'died').

The energy thing may not be quite as cut-n-dried as the disease issue, but
there is no question that we have been kept hooked on oil deliberately, by
power brokers (the big oil/energy conglomerates) who have refused to pursue
any and all alternatives to the status quo.

Will answer the Public Schools issue in a separate email...

Charles