[ale] I give up

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 28 12:33:28 EDT 2002

Ok, that does not tell me much other then your running a RedHat compiled
2.4.18 kernel...  Just out of curiosity, have you tried the burn with a
speed=x argument with x < 8?  What rate did the windows program burn the
CD at when it worked?  You need to narrow down the differences between
the windows burn and the Linux burn...  I know thats obvious, but
sometimes when I get frustrated with things I forget the obvious :).

Have you tried the burn without the -data argument yet?  I think that
makes cdrecord put the cd burner in multi-session mode.  Did you do a
multi-session burn with windows?

Mike