[ale] OT: Sun Treasoning

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Fri Jun 28 01:17:26 EDT 2002

I do NOT think your views are wrong at all.  It is a problem here now that
the government has brought all the aliens from India etc to do high tech
work.  Business wanted to stop the upward spiraling of paychecks of those of
us that were willing to learn and work in this field.  Far be it for an
AMERICAN citizen to be able to earn a decent living in his own country!!!
Now we have unemployment in the industry and the government is not willing
to send them back.  This is outrageous!!  I would suggest we call Bob Bar's
office or what ever your reps office is and tell them you want the visas
offered to foreigners stopped in this area.  Also we want NO MORE visas
renewed.  Send them back home PERIOD!!

There, now I can cool off.  Like they say, " a bitching sailor is a happy
sailor"

George Johnson