[ale] Palladium/MS: ideas for retaliation - OT now --RANT--

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Thu Jun 27 23:10:51 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 15:49, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> But I'm pessimistic enough that Georgia is one of the "lost cause"
> states as far as education goes. So I don't see that spending much
> effort on it is anything but a waste of time compared to finding
> employment outside the south and moving. Georgia has been ranked in the
> bottom 5 states on quality of education since the records on education
> began.

What better reason can we find for some dramatic changes?  Linux won't
solve any problems by itself, but getting it into the classrooms sounds
like a task that will require significant reforms in the system --
reforms that WILL improve the quality of education in Georgia.

We have a lot of good minds ringing in on this subject, people with
insight, connections, and technical know-how.  Let's write some letters
and get this idea rolling.

Krum