[ale] RedHat 7.2 partition problem

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 21:21:39 EDT 2002

Are you trying to create a dual boot with windows and linux or just
linux?
If you want to dual boot, you are going to have to delete the existing
partition or resize it use something like fips or partition magic.
You're getting the error because there is no more space on the hard
drive.  IF you are doing linux only, you have to delete the existing
FAT32 partition and then repartition for linux.

Calvin...