[ale] Palladium/MS: ideas for retaliation

Greg runman at telocity.com
Thu Jun 27 19:24:37 EDT 2002

I attribute this to my Theory of Terminal Ignorance - that is, that there
are some who are born ignorant, remain ignorant, and will die ignorant
irregardless of any terrestrial phenomenon.  This is a constant and more
solid a reality than any physical constant.

Thus my mission in life: to avoid any cross contamination w/ them and
myself.

Greg Canter