[ale] Difficult apache question :-)

cochrane at mindspring.com cochrane at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 27 17:08:34 EDT 2002

I've been having fun with an Apache webserver running off of my home DSL
connection through Mindspring.  From some outside sites, I can connect to the
webserver with no problems, some others seem to connect but never return any
data (but an incorrect URL gets a 404 message).  The logs aren't showing me
anything obvious, and I've even compiled the latest and greatest version of
Apache to try and fix this problem.  Any ideas?  (if you want to try it, point
your browser at 66.149.8.222, all the NT boxes are trying to pound it with
Code Red anyway ;-) ).