[ale] When is next KSU meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 27 13:27:18 EDT 2002

So I expected, so I guess I need move one of my webcams to my laptop?
I've got a functional usb quickcam express, but this driver must be
pretty green, cause it's a huge hit on the cpu.  On the other hand, I've
got a couple of s-video cams and capture cards that are like watching tv
with no hit on the cpu.  Hmmmm, I'm going to have to look into this I
guess. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net