[ale] Palladium/MS: ideas for retaliation

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 26 14:07:14 EDT 2002

Dow:

I volunteered to help Lassiter High last year, and the national contact replied to Lassiter with a cc to me.  When I got no response from Lassiter, I emailed directly.  No response again !

Linux marketing is SO NEEDED, and I've tried to locate any serious coordinated efforts since pre-XP release last fall.  Total frustration.

LET'S GET SOMETHING ROLLING...

Tom