[ale] Enclosed Desks

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Sat Jun 22 12:09:45 EDT 2002

If don't mind doing some mods to the desk, you can always put 6" or 8"
fan on the back of the desk. I have done this before on an entertainment
center cabinet, where the the amplifier/receiver was getting a little
warm. Seem like I bought the fan at Radio Shack. It looked like an
oversized computer fan. I would mount the fan on the back so that it
sucks the air out of the cabinet. You may also have to fix the front
doors so that they have enough space to allow air to flow in. Just a
thought, if your your really set on keeping both computers in cabinet.
As long as you have good air flow, you should have any problems.