[ale] user authentication?

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 22 00:02:17 EDT 2002

You talking about having a Linux box authenticate against a win2k or xp
domain controller?  If thats what you want there is a pam module for
that, I think it comes with the newer versions of samba.

Check the samba web site, or the readme files that come with the latest
version of samba.

Maybe a google search on "Linux NT Domain Authentication" will turn
something up.

Mike