[ale] late note about the ALE-NW meeting tonight.

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 20 16:00:48 EDT 2002

I had contacted SuSE recently regarding the LUG doing an install
presentation of SuSE and asked about some 'giveaways.'  Well, better
late then never, they came in today.

So, we will be having a few drawings tonight, giving away various items
including things from simple buttons that promote SuSE to a RETAIL BOX
VERSION OF SuSE 8.0 PROFESSIONAL!

There are a number of other items, all that would fill the 'giveaway
spectrum' from the buttons to the 8.0 Pro, including more software.

So, be there or be square.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net