[ale] ALSEG

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jun 18 14:11:37 EDT 2002

cfowler wrote:
> I was on vacation.  Is there a new group called ALSEG?  I would like to
> join and meet with them.

Sorry, membership is now closed, unless you want to pay the $1000
membership fee that was waved until today.  Don't you forward your email
to your PDA, blackberry, raspberry colored blackberry, cell phone, or
internet ready watch?

Just kidding of course, it was an organization folks tried to get going,
and it appears there might be some new interest, although I'm not sure
what the difference between it and ALE is.

I mean, I know the 'charter' but I don't see that there will be more to
gain there then on ALE. But then again, I'm not peddling my own Linux
based solutions just yet.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net