[ale] Regular expression for sed

Amarendra Godbole (Intl Vendor) v-amarg at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 18 00:06:48 EDT 2002

>  This doesn't exactly answer your question, but I've found this page
> fairly useful when ever I had to do anything with sed. Do a search for
> "sed 1 liner" to find more locations, though they all have essentially
> the same info.

http://www-h.eng.cam.ac.uk/help/tpl/unix/sed.html

Well, here is the `official' sed home: http://sed.sourceforge.net/ You
have links to _all_ documentation that exists on sed, at least on this
planet ! :)

Cheers,
--amar

--
Amarendra A. Godbole / Microsoft ``Services For UNIX'' / These opinions
are _MINE_.