[ale] PDAs and Linux

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Jun 12 08:33:45 EDT 2002

I'm going to be in the market soon for a PDA, and I'm trying to weigh my
options.

Aside from linux-based PDAs, in which the OS is some variant of Linux, I'm
wondering if any PDAs out there provide software to work and sync with
Linux.   In other words, calendars, address books, etc. that you can run
and update on Linux and upload/sync to your PDA.

Because I use Linux almost exclusively at home, it would probably be a
waste of time to buy a PDA that only provides Windows software.

Thanks for any information you might have.

John