[ale] PPC question

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 17 16:29:55 EDT 2002

If its for an embedded purpose you may want to look at Montavista's Hard
Hat Linux.  The have embedded PPC support for several platforms.  For
info on porting you may want to look at the PPC Linux web page as a jump
off point for links.  You can find it at http://www.penguinppc.org/ .

Out of curiosity, what kind of board is it?

Mike