[ale] access-4-free/hawk comm

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Jun 15 18:22:26 EDT 2002

> how did that workout?  are they worth bothering with?

My preliminary opinion is yes. I got the account. I can connect. I've been
billed nothing other than the $4.95 setup.

The only problem I've had is that I can't get my IOpener to connect. However
I can't get the pppd of my IOpener to connect to anyone, so no blame is put
upon A4F.com.

I haven't given them any significant usage as my cable modem has worked fine
so far. But at this point I'd recommend them.

BAJ