[ale] Unix Cert

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Mon Jun 17 14:28:21 EDT 2002

I know from Thomas Akin who is involved that it is a good program.  The courses
are not trivial and are oriented toward hands on experience.  KSU has a pretty
good track record of helping students find positions thru the Career center.
 I have wanted to take the Unix cert for a long time but just haven't made
time.
Dow

PS.  I work in the Chemistry dept. at KSU on research and act as the IRIX
sysadmin.  :-)

tom hawks wrote:
 cite="mid001701c2163f$8c03b880$2399fea9 at oemcomputer">

  Does anyone know anything about the Unix
Cert  program at KSU and could someone with no experience get a job upon
completion?