[ale] Atlanta Linux Software Engineering Group

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Mon Jun 17 10:50:09 EDT 2002

No I and a few others wanted to have meetings that dealt with Linux/Open
Source software development.  It was originally meant to be a suppliment
for the ALE meetings.  We wanted to have developers demo stuff they had
done with Linux.  We do not discuss formal software engineering topics
(may if people want) like SPIN does.  Just a bunch of hackers that want
to talk about Linux on a developer level.

Chris Woodruff
PrimeHarbor Technologies, Inc.
www.primeharbor.com
cwoodruff at primeharbor.com