[ale] Accepting Donations

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 31 15:08:28 EST 2002

I think you guys should help the small guy...  That is, I COULD really
use more bandwidth... :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html