[ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans work

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Thu Jan 31 10:32:58 EST 2002

Christopher,

	Sorry for not including the previous messages, but this is the only way
that Netscape mail would reply with out crashing. I was curious to know
what was slow about you java interface. I checked it out from cvs today
and it seems to be very responsive. Of couse it doesn't do much on my
desktop. Is it the methods behind the button that are not as responsive?
I am running similiar HW that you described in your HW list: 650 MHz,
256 MB Ram... I would like to take the chance to clean up you interface
some in Java and submit it back to you.

--
Denny Chambers
Quantum Corporation, Inc.