[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] A proposal

rhiannen rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed Jan 30 11:02:50 EST 2002

while running thru my daily obligatory job search, ran across this on
America's Job Bank (www.ajb.org) back on 01/08/02

- kinda nice to see.... ;)

-------------------------
Corporate Security/Hacker

Solid, stable technology company in the Perimeter
area needs an candidate who is an expert in the ways of a
hacker to round out their internal security team.  This role will start
out as a 3 to 6 month contract and ideally will convert to perm
position.  The ideal candidate will need to be an expert computer hacker
who can help this large company uncover opportunities for security
breaches as well as possessing a deep understanding and experience with
Intrusion Detection and related tools/technology.  This is a great
opportunity with the potential for a long-term position.  MATRIX is an
Equal Opportunity
Employer.dfhnRequired: Security<BR><BR>Other desired skills:
<BR>Required: Security

(don't yell at me about the bad html <br> - its that way on the page)

----
rhia
knowledge is power - arm yourself

Hardworking Atlanta Computer & Komunication Employee
ResourceS.