[ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans work

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Jan 29 23:12:53 EST 2002

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Believe it or not, I haven't looked for any funding yet!  I'm trying
to keep this project "under the radar" as it were (even though I get
multiple-daily hits from microsoft.com).  No doubt they're eyeing my
progress.  I just recently changed the page to "redirect" them to a great
XXX site I know of.  I can't keep it a secret, but I can do my best to
outperform them...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>:)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>-CB
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark E. Schill
  [mailto:Mark.Schill at cmschill.net]Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002
  9:19 PMTo: Christopher BergeronSubject: Re: [ale] Ale
  Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans workThat is a really
  cool product. I am supprised you haven't had tons of funding
  IOEKLKGAEODGGPOJGNLDEEEIDFAA.christopher at bergeron.com
  type="cite">You guys are welcome to help me take the dashpc commercial.  I'm currentlycompeting alone _directly_ with microsoft's "AutoPC".  You've probably seenit, but the link is here: http://www.dashpc.com-CB
    -----Original Message-----From: Bao C. Ha [mailto:baoha at sensoria.com]Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:46 PMTo: lancesmith at charter.net; 'John Wells'Cc: 'Atlanta Linux User Group (E-mail)'Subject: RE: [ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans workI have a friend in Atlanta who has been building a homegateway.  He is working on the X10 stuff which cancontrol certain appliances, including heating/cooling,security systems, survellance, ...The current economic climate has prevented me fromactively participating.Maybe we carry this off-line to prevent clustering thelist.Thanks.Bao
      -----Original Message-----From: Lance Smith [mailto:lancesmith at charter.net]Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:49 AMTo: John WellsCc: 'Atlanta Linux User Group (E-mail)'Subject: Re: [ale] Ale Inc.? (was RE: [ale] surviving sans workI just posted a survival testimonial and a tactic that I am using. Iwould love to get more ideas to automate new and pre-existing homes. Especially if Linux can be used as the backbone.I can handle the coordination of Technology and Constructionindustries.(i.e., working with insulation/ HVAC companies to plan outsegmentationof the home to control separate room temps)Use of wireless technology tied to a home system thatsynchronizes datebooks and "stuff" though PDA or cell phones as soon as youwalk throughthe door.The ideas are many......anybody interested?L