[ale] RE: [ale-unemployed] howdy

Lance Smith lancesmith at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 20:26:59 EST 2002

Some of you hardcore coders might be able to do something with this technology.
 The company I used to work for has the absolute best security algorithms
I have seen. It was originally developed for the Israeli military.  Last
word was they were working to speed up the requirements for realtime wireless
(cell) technology.  You can download a trial SDK, and the unlimited package
is not that expensive. $495. May be cheaper now. Here is the URL

www.intacta.com

Technology is real cool....check it out.  If you buy, tell them I sent you.

Lance Smith

Adrin wrote:
DDECIPOACEFDMJPCIHNBGEMJCDAA.haswes at mindspring.com">
  Yeah, I have even read about hospitals putting steal mesh in the walls tolimit cell phone use.Adrin-----Original Message-----From: Chris Ricker [mailto:kaboom at gatech.edu]Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:06 PMTo: unemployed at ale.orgSubject: RE: [ale-unemployed] howdyOn Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Adrin wrote:

    Look for your doctors to slowly go to wireless solution in the future.

    Kind

      of scary, because of the hacking potential, but the average guy doesn't

      even

        think of that I guess.

        I wouldn't bet on it becoming as common as you might suspect.  There arereal issues with wireless around hospital equipment due to spectral overlap(for the same reason, all hospital docs still use pagers, not cell phones).later,chris---This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.See http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.