[ale] Has the IT market bottomed out?

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Tue Jan 29 09:20:17 EST 2002

"Tommie M. Jones" wrote:

> http://www.atlantageek.com/jobgraph/?cities=0&cities=2&cities=4&cities=17

> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

What are these numbers?  Where do they come from?

The reason I ask is because at the begining of the year I was curious of
market trends and to appease my curiosity I put together a similar app.
that simply gets the job posting numbers for areas listed on
computerjobs.com.  I do the graph thing and a table for my own
purposes.  If others are interested in seeing this I can make it public,
but for now I'm keeping it to myself (mainly 'cause its incomplete).

I have been following but not recording the stock markets and have
noticed that when the stock markets are down, the job posting numbers in
Atlanta are down.

Maybe we could/should combine apps to share data and analysis with
others?!?

--
-Michael