[ale] The 'Ultimate Linux Box' makers sent me a W32 worm.

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Mon Jan 28 11:18:15 EST 2002

James P. Kinney III wrote:

> One must wonder how much longer the Microsoft madness will continue.
>
> It does point out that the business document processing is an area where
> OpenSource is greatly lacking.

It may be lacking in the sense that there isn't much in the way of
tied-up-in-a-pink-ribbon apps, however, if you're looking at a gnarly
business process and you're trying to find the best way to render IT for
it, what better friend could you have than OSS?  Just speaking of
documents, you've got TeTeX, Postscipt, perl, XML, cron, convert...

What all has already been done w.r.t. EDI under Linux?

- Jeff