[ale] HTML Based UI

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 11:55:47 EST 2002

The only problem with using the browser approach is that I would like the
application to be ran full screen without being able to switch back to the
desktop (aka root window).  I know opera can go full screen but I can't find
a way to lock into full screen mode.  I've yet figured out how to run
netscape full screen without the menu's and so forth.
I'm looking into tcl/tk, never used it but it might be what I'm looking for.