[ale] gnupg signatures

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Fri Jan 25 11:51:52 EST 2002

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:23:08AM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> Actually signing someone's key and integrating yourself into a
> web of trust is another matter. I'd love to see ALE get more
> involved in building a web of trust; impromptu key signings at
> the monthly meeting(s) would be a great start. Please let me know
> if anyone has GPG-related questions: I'd love to see more people
> get involved and signing their emails.

Greg:

I think the key signings at meetings would be great. I'll start
bringing key fingerprints (and ID...*grin*) to ALE sessions (though I
haven't been lately). Maybe we can hook up...

I use the Debian Mini-HOWTO for signing guidelines:

http://www.debian.org/events/keysigning

but any secure, verifiable, protocol is OK by me. (ie, bring laptops
and do it there, whatever).

Look forward to meeting you...(you've got a billy-badass-web-o'-trust
going, so getting your sig will be excellent!)

Ken

 PGP signature