[ale] Linux DVD

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri Jan 25 01:06:46 EST 2002

Wow. What a fun thread. I did get OGLE per your suggestion and it
works GREAT. Of course the test subject was none other then "The
MATRIX". I average 24FPS and have seen it at 29.xxxx.

Thanks for the reference. And on a side note, I asked about laptops
a few weeks back. Well, I now have a Dell Inspiron 8100 and I can say
every single pice works great under Linux. This thing has never once
booted a Microsoft product (ok, so it probably did at the factory, but
we don't talk about that out loud). Does that mean I qualify for the
Microsoft refund?

Anyways thanks to the list.

--
Randy Janinda