[ale] Xfree86 question

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Thu Jan 24 10:00:03 EST 2002

Hi ale,
	I upgraded my MDK8.1 box yesterday to Xfree  4.2.0 yesterday.
Now with the new X everthing works fine except the bugging ALT key
with behaves like the windows key now. Every time I hit it, I get the
gnome menu on the desktop. How do I disable this. I know I have to use
xmodmap, but I dont know exactly how or where to put it.

thanks
Prasanna Subash            | There's nothing very mysterious about you,
                           | except that nobody really knows your
Linux, the choice          | origin, purpose, or destination.
of a GNU generation   -o)  |
Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk     /\  |
on a i686             _\_v |