[ale] AOL sues Microsoft

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Thu Jan 24 02:14:14 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 08:45:53PM -0500, Chris Fowler wrote:
> Wow.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I hate to go off on this tangent...but I did already hit the reply key
(yes...mutt).

I hear time and time again...how great java is and Sun.  But let me
add...if Sun could do the same as Microsoft...they would.  I often
wonder what *big* corporate power got to the top being nice?

Yeah...I know...none of us like it...but in the end it is capitalism.

I for one...like the idea an AOL and SUN exist to balance the big guy.

Mark