[ale] Newb question

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jan 23 18:49:58 EST 2002

Actually, it works either way.  with the {} you don't need the quotes
around .bak

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html