[ale] Redhat kickstart + lang?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 23 17:13:53 EST 2002

Ok,

#
# Define the language
#
lang en_US
langsupport en_US

works great, rather annoying.  The doc lists "languagessupport" nog
langsupport...

Anyone have a line from the bootloader to use Grub instead of lilo?  The
doc lists Grub as the default, but that's it.  Not even the option to
use.

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):

> That was what I was looking for! Thanks Chris.
>
> Robert! What he said! langsupport en_US
>
> On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 17:04, Chris Ricker wrote:
> > On 22 Jan 2002, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Robert,
> > > It's been a while since I built on (ks.cfg).
> > >
> > > Can you post a bit more of the ks.cfg file. I think the :
> > > lang en_US is the first line of the file.
> >
> > the other problem might be that you also need:
> >
> > lang en_US
> > langsupport en_US
> >
> > lang tells it the language to install in
> > langsupport tells it what languages to install for use after it's installed
> >
> > > The # shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not sure
> >
> > It's not.
> >
> > later,
> > chris
> >

> > ---
> > sent to listmaster at ale dot org.
> >
> --
> James P. Kinney III   \Changing the mobile computing world/
> President and COO      \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC \           at a time.          /

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: