[ale] notepad

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jan 23 15:48:20 EST 2002

Swantje Willms wrote:

> Well, emacs is there 99.9% of the time as well, works great through
> telnet and has a great GUI interface as well if desired, and from the few
> things I know about vi, I find emacs much nicer and more intuitive :-)

Don't even start that one.... EMACS (Eight Megs And Constantly Swapping)

Hmmmm, seems I've see that somewhere.

By the time you get EMACS up and running I'm at :wq ............

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html