[ale] Co-Location (THANKS)

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jan 21 21:27:11 EST 2002

This site provides a repository of rumors,  Look at earlier posts.  This is
a site the educated investore can go too.  Why else would Lucent block it.
The have lost their building in Norcross.  They do not need to lose their
stock next :)

A comapny can protect some info getting out.  This site allows much info to
get out.

If you plan on buying stock do research on that site.  See if rumors are
being posted.  Usually from disgrutle employess.  But if you were laid off
and really want to f*ck your ex companies, I'll give you 2 sites:

1.  http://www.bsa.org

2.  http:/www.spa.org

Ha!