[ale] USB CompactFlash Readers on Linux

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Mon Jan 21 11:23:35 EST 2002

All of the sites that I have seen so far give the same desription:

The cards are designed with flash technology, a non-volatile storage
solution that does not lose its information when the power is turned
off.

CompactFlash cards contain no moving parts and are noiseless,
considerably lighter, faster, consume less battery power and are much
more rugged than a rotating disk drive.

The Compact Flash Association will let you download the spec in exchange
for your personal information.

http://www.compactflash.org/specdl1.htm

--
Denny Chambers