[ale] Was found, now missing: Hardware Lister RH 7.2

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jan 20 14:58:15 EST 2002

John Wells wrote:

> I believe what you're looking for is hwbrowser...

Hmm, doesn't seem to be on my system, although cat /proc/cpuinfo seems
to provide some useful info...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html