[ale] AOL in talks to buy RedHat!!!

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Sat Jan 19 22:42:02 EST 2002

What's funny is this is new news, but old news.  See this:

  Red Hat could be another key player in AOL's Linux plan, according to
  one industry source. AOL inherited Netscape's investment in Red Hat,
  and the source said Red Hat and AOL have discussed the idea.

Found here:

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-225568.html?legacy=cnet

This was back in May, 1999.

I think these thoughts have been going on for some time now in AOL.
But that's just my guess.  And I thought I was going crazy, it sounded
like deja vu. ;)

Mark Hurley