[ale] xscreensaver?

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 21:41:21 EST 2002

you can manually delete some of the files.  my download was only about 2.5
meg i think.  there must have been a few extra dependincies.  Mesa, libs?
you will need xscreensaver itself and whatever screensavers you use it to
launch.

say for example you want to use slidescreen and compass.
you could go thru /usr/lib/xscreensaver and delete most of the other files in
that directory.

for safety sake i would try moving them to another directory first.  see if
it still runs correctly.  then once you it where you're happy, and it's still
working, delete them.

hope that helps

	phrostie

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux