[ale] two ale meetings??

Mark Hurley debian4tux at telocity.com
Sat Jan 19 20:50:17 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 07:11:28AM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> Mark Hurley wrote:
>
> ><work-location>downtown, next to Olympic Centennial park</work-location>
> ><home-location>Smyrna-Marietta</home-location>
> >
> >Will attend up north...depending on schedule; smack dab in the middle
> >of proj. at work.  Give me time to drive up 75 from downtown.  I'd
> >also be interested in grabbing a bite before hand, any ideas?
>

> Are you indicating you'd like to see an 'eating-meeting?'  There are
> plenty of fast food places on the way to KSU.  There's also decent food
> in the general vicinity. :)

Yeah...an eating-meeting would be good.  Only one person (the speaker)
needs to starve and talk. ;)

Besides not that I'm as big of a drinker as I was a few years back
(kids will change you)...I can sure put a beer down. :)

Still unlikely to make it to Emory...no offense to anyone.  But the
Home Depot location was PERFECT....only minutes from my house. ;)

KSU here we come... ???

Mark Hurley